We are committed to providing a high quality service to all our customers and if this is not the case we want to hear about it. This will help us to improve our standards and ensure it doesn’t happen again.
If you have a complaint please contact us at email@example.com
Please provide as much information as possible so that we can have a better understanding when investigating your complaint.
If you are unable to email please write to the following address:
4 St Bartholomews Road
We will need the following information:-
- Your name
- Your Address
- Your Telephone Number
- Information Regarding Your Complaint
- Date of the Incident
We will consider your complaint and contact you with any further information which may be required. All complaints are dealt with within 8 weeks.
What will happen during the complaints procedure?
1. We will send you an acknowledgement of your complaint via email within 7 working days. If your complaint was in writing you should receive a postal reply within 14 working days.
2. A director of the company will investigate your complaint and review the matter. Any members of staff involved in the complaint will be spoken to.
3. A director of the company will then contact you with details about how we feel the complaint can be resolved and we will make a note of what is agreed.
4. If you are still not satisfied with the resolution you can contact the Ombudsman Services by going to the consumer area of the ISPA website www.ispa.co.uk where you will be able to complete a complaints form online. Or visit https://www.ombudsman-services.org
Please provide as much information as possible regarding the circumstances of your complaint.
The more details we have the better understanding we will have when investigating your complaint.